We’re looking for an organized and proactive individual to join our team. As an Association Administrator with ICTAM, you will have the opportunity to work alongside us in serving and supporting the growth of the tech community of Manitoba.
You will contribute to the success of ICTAM by providing assistance to the executive team, the Board of Directors and to general operations. You will play an integral role in helping us to run an effective association, that is constantly growing and evolving to meet the needs of our members.
What You Will Do
- Support the executive team by maintaining appointment schedules and planning /scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, recurring events and travel
- Attend Board and other meetings as required and prepares meeting minutes and records in accordance with governance requirements. Prepare presentations, correspondence, notes and reports as required
- Maintain and update Policy Governance manual. Maintain ICTAM information, records and files as required. Ensure files and information are current, readily retrievable and secure
- Order and maintain supplies of office and workplace consumables
- Undertake all basic office support functions such as maintenance of copier, mail, couriers, etc.
- Execute logistics and registration for events, meetings and presentations as required, in support of the Events Team
- Provide tech support for the rest of the team
- Other duties to ensure the smooth operation of all administrative aspects of the association
Preferred – Business Administration Diploma
Mandatory – Post secondary education in business or administrative certificate/diploma from recognized institution or equivalent education & experience
Minimum Experience 2- 3 years’ experience in related position
Preferred: Experience with a not-for-profit organization and volunteer Board of Directors
- We require extraordinary interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge and skills with technology – computers, printers, AV, etc.
- Superb organizational skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to deadline
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, knowing Adobe suite is helpful
- Familiarity with CRM systems is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Manitoba's ICT industry would be a benefit
- Dynamic, thoughtful, confident, friendly and adaptable
- Current Manitoba driver’s license required
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes on Monday, May 28, 2018 at noon. To learn all about ICTAM visit; www.ictam.ca