This is a contract position to manage the development of a new model for education that re-invents high school as we know it.
The role supports the Steering Committee in the establishment of an innovative 9-14 Technology Education initiative in Manitoba.
You will ensure that project deliverables are executed in accordance with funding agreements and project requirements. This includes planning, executing and evaluating the coordinated activities within the project. It also includes the management of stakeholder relationships and development of partnerships.
The role requires a collaborative, highly organized individual with experience in developing private public partnerships with business, education and government. If you are a contractor that fits this description then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Responsible for day-to-day management and operations of the project
- Ensure project deliverables and requirements are met
- Produce and provide reports to the CEO and Steering Committee, coordinate meetings and prepare any support materials required
- Report on progress plan requirements to ICTAM CEO and Steering Committee stakeholders.
- Identify and recruit industry partners who can contribute to mentorship, internships and ‘first job’ opportunities for project participants
- Assist in ensuring accurate tracking and allocation of project expenses and financial reporting
- Prepare presentations and related materials for external parties and stakeholders
You and Your Experience
- You have completed post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience + education in Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce
- You have 5 years’ experience in a business and communications role including knowledge of Manitoba’s tech eco-system as well as the K-12/Post Secondary education environment
- You are adept at developing multi-regional projects
- You have excellent writing skills and are experienced with drafting and writing proposals
- You have proven strategic and organizational skills
- You have a strong mind for business and financials
- You have solid experience working in a fast-paced and multi-deadline environment
- Your communication skills are excellent and clear (both written and verbal) and, you value an environment that thrives on strong collaboration
- You consider yourself solutions oriented and excel at troubleshooting
- Although not required, experience with government funding and not for profit is considered an asset
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all those who express interest however only resumes that meet the stated qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in this position.
Benefits of working with this organization:
- Collaborative team and a chance to make a positive impact on the organization and our Province
- Innovative initiative that will be a game-changer for Manitoba’s education and tech talent pipeline
ICTAM is an industry-focused association representing Manitoba's ICT (Information Communication Technology) sector. As a not-for-profit, membership based organization; ICTAM's constituency is broad-based encompassing vendors, consumers, government, education, chambers of commerce and sector councils. ICTAM membership is open to companies and fees are structured to be inclusive to any size company.