- Type: Full-time
- Location: MB - Winnipeg & Area
- Compensation: To be discussed
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a high-performance team of recruiters? If your current role does not give you the compensation that you deserve, or the contact with clients that you desire, then this is the position for you!
Due to unprecedented demand from clients, The Headhunters is looking for an exceptional Recruitment Consultant to spearhead a growing Information Technology Search practice in the Manitoba market. You will use your past business experiences in sales and networking to build influence as an outstanding recruiter – this is your opportunity make a tangible difference to the future of businesses and candidates!
At The Headhunters we believe that our people are our lifeblood, which is why we nurture and celebrate success in our high-performing and collaborative culture. Your tenacity and drive will be rewarded by a supportive management team and exceptional professional development opportunities, as well as a comprehensive compensation package. If you’re ready to take your recruiting career to the next level, then apply today!
What the Recruitment Consultant will do:
- Take the lead on a full recruiting desk, using your expertise to evaluate and screen candidates for a diverse range of roles
- Drive ongoing business development – you won’t be afraid to pick up the phone and chase new leads
- Work closely with potential hiring managers to identify their needs and offer solutions
- Use your exceptional communication skills to build rewarding relationships with external stakeholders, thought leaders and industry peers
- Your natural rapport and sales skills will allow you to negotiate offers, conduct reference checks and seek out new business opportunities
- Participate in ongoing training and development with an elite team of recruiters
- Use your industry insights to educate clients about labor standards and hiring trends
- Be a natural team player, contributing to the positive culture of a team where you will be supported in reaching your personal goals
What the company will expect from you:
- You have a background in recruitment or sales
- You have a keen interest in the Information Technology industry
- You’re an expert at building relationships – this will be crucial as you grow your 360 desk
- You are naturally tenacious, and feel comfortable chasing down leads and closing deals
- People describe you as a real team player – you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- What you can expect from the company:
- This position offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package consisting of a base and bonus structure, as well as benefits package
- A collaborative and enthusiastic environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Barry Milne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at (204) 515-0801.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Barry Milne is a professional accountant with more than 20 years in senior leadership positions. As Vice President of the Manitoba/Saskatchewan division, Barry leads our Winnipeg-based team and specializes in the recruitment of designated accounting and finance professionals.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.