What is Bold Commerce?
Named one of Canada’s fastest-growing tech companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce is a software company specializing in innovative eCommerce apps and solutions for businesses of all sizes. We empower merchants both big and small by providing them with tools to make their eCommerce stores truly awesome.
Barack Obama, Rooster Teeth, and DJ Khaled are among the list of 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries around the world that trust Bold’s suite of eCommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of nearly 300 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe eCommerce, and truly give a shit about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the Builders Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs and values that help to shape this amazing company. We believe in challenging each other to create the best products and to constantly improve, all to ensure we deliver the best results to our merchants at all times.
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have worked to create and maintain a place that our employees look forward to coming to every day. A place where you can learn and grow, where your ideas are valued and where you can do cool things, all while contributing to the larger success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration in order to allow everyone to do their best work every day.
Do you thoroughly enjoy customer service and have a passion for eCommerce? Do you want to work from your home office instead of having to fight traffic everyday? If your ideal environment is interacting with others from the comfort of your own home, we have an exciting role for you.
Our Merchant Success Specialists are the first point of contact for our merchants when they need support. Our specialists have the ability to set the tone of our merchants' overall experience while representing the Bold brand on each call, and over every chat and email. This position is integral in helping our thousands of merchants receive world-class service when installing, maintaining and considering any of the Bold apps for their online stores. We have a growing team that consistently goes above and beyond to ensure we continue to have one of the best support departments in the business!
Here's what we need from you:
- Desire to get shit done
- Belief in our core values
- You will be part of our first group of new hires to join our growing remote workforce! For now, we are focused on recruiting candidates who are based out of Winnipeg.
- You must have a dedicated space for work with no distractions
- Meet the connectivity minimum
- Proven ability to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- We have merchants all over the world, so this role would have scheduled day and evening shifts
- Awesome communication skills, including the ability to write great emails with personality that help our merchants
- Proven ability to build an excellent and effective rapport with customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a knack for turning a customer's challenge into an exemplary customer service experience
- Being a generally awesome human being. We want someone cool to work with. It makes the office a better place for everyone!
Other skills that will get you far:
- Tell us what you’re interested in: there’s a lot going on in this office from fantasy football to potluck lunches, moonlighting DJs, photographers, radio hosts, curling enthusiasts…where do you fit in?
At Bold, we work hard and we play hard! If you are a potential Builder and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other!
We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out. Go above and beyond when you apply so you don’t get lost in the mix. Talk about a cool project you’ve done, drop us a link to your github or portfolio if applicable, or just impress us with your personality.
Show us that you have what it takes to be Bold! Apply now!