COURSE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (CDCA) – 40 Hour Contract
The Course Development Consultant is responsible for the development of course materials in the Cyber Defense and Cloud Administration diploma program, which support learning outcomes, align with current industry expectations and requirements, and follow instructional best-practices for the following courses:
- VMware Virtualization Infrastructure
- Cloud Server Infrastructure
- Windows Advanced Server Services
- Advanced Penetration Testing
- Digital Forensics
- Managing Exchange Server
- Project Management (IT focus)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a subject matter expert to ensure course content is reflective of contemporary practices in the industry.
- Attend development meetings as required.
- Communicate effectively with development team to ensure time lines are met.
- Verify and further develop (where necessary) the proposed course learning outcomes.
- Validate and/or identify texts and other reading and reference materials.
- Complete deliverables including course outline, lesson plans, presentation materials, and assessment materials.
Required and Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Degree or diploma in related field
- Relevant industry certifications for the course(s) being developed
- 5 or more years industry experience
- Experience with post-secondary instruction an asset
- Strong communication, time-management, writing skills and computer skills
Application deadline: Open until filled
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@mitt.ca or fax: 204-488-4152.
Quote “2016-041” in the email subject line. Please include your hourly wage expectations.
We are growing, come grow with us.
MITT offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits,
and opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
MITT is committed to an employment equity practice that achieves a workforce reflective of the community at large. Applicants are encouraged to self-declare.
This position requires the successful completion of a Criminal Record check including vulnerable sector.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.