Cyber Defence and Cloud Administration (Year 2) Instructors Start Date: September 2017 Monday to Friday, 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma from a recognized institution in Information Technology.
- Certifications in Cisco, VMWare and Microsoft.
- Current related certification(s) from a recognized industry/corporate training institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of work experience in security and cloud administration experience.
- Teaching/training experience in adult education setting is an asset.
Below is the list of courses that are available for delivery. The length of the courses varies depending on the course:
- Wireless Networks
- Cisco Collaboration
- VMware Virtualization Infrastructure
- Cloud Server Infrastructure
- Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Windows Advanced Server Services
- Advanced Penetration Testing
- Digital Forensics
- Managing Exchange Server
- Project Management (IT focus)
Application deadline: Open until filled.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@mitt.ca or fax: 204-488-4152. Clearly indicate the courses you are interested to teach along with related experience and certifications.
Quote 2016-038 in the email subject line. Please include your salary expectations.
We are growing, come grow with us. MITT offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
MITT is committed to an employment equity practice that achieves a workforce reflective of the community at large. Applicants are encouraged to self-declare.
This position requires the successful completion of a Criminal Record check including vulnerable sector.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted