Network & Computer Technology Instructor Term Position.
June to November 2017 Mondays to Fridays, 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm
The successful candidate will have the following qualification:
- Post-secondary diploma from a recognized institution in Information Technology
- Cisco Academic Instructor Certification
- Current related certification(s) from a recognized industry/corporate training institution
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ related IT experience
- Teaching/training experience in adult education setting is an asset.
Below is the list of courses that are available for delivery. The length of the courses varies depending on the course, averaging at 2-4 weeks per course:
- Linux Fundamentals
- CISCO CCNA Security
- Managing Office 365
- ITIL Foundations
- Network and Computer Technology Capstone
- Applied Network and Computer Technology
Application deadline: Open until filled.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@mitt.ca or fax: 204-488-4152. Clearly indicate the classes you are interested to teach along with related experience and certifications.
Quote 2016-029 in the email subject line. Please include your salary expectations.
We are growing, come grow with us. MITT offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
MITT is committed to an employment equity practice that achieves a workforce reflective of the community at large. Applicants are encouraged to self-declare.
This position requires the successful completion of a Criminal Record check including vulnerable sector.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted