Practicum Facilitator - CDCA and Software Developer Programs Part-time (0.25 FTE) - September 2017 to June 2018
Practicum Facilitator - CDCA and Software Developer Programs is responsible for the supervision and mentoring of students who are on a work practicum term and serve as a liaison between the College and practicum hosts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or any related field.
- Several years of related industry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with mentoring and/or training experience.
- Membership and strong connections with leading industry companies and ability to place
students in work placements/internships.
Application deadline: Open until filled
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@mitt.ca or fax: 204-488-4152.
Quote 2016-055 in the email subject line. Please include your salary expectations.
We are growing, come grow with us. MITT offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
MITT is committed to an employment equity practice that achieves a workforce reflective of the community at large. Applicants are encouraged to self-declare.
This position requires the successful completion of a Criminal Record check including vulnerable sector.