Manager of Information Technology
On behalf of our client, Access Credit Union, we are currently recruiting for a Manager of Information Technology.
The Manager of Information Technology (IT) is responsible for the effective operation of information technology services and support across the organization. This individual will oversee IT project management, resource management, compliance, supervision of IT staff, as well as communication with managers and end users. The IT Manager is also responsible for IT operational planning, as well as identifying, selecting, and deploying the appropriate technology resources that will support organizational goals and objectives.
As the Manager of Information Technology, you will:
- Plan, develop, and manage all IT services, programs, and support throughout the enterprise.
- Oversee internal IT support (server security, software updates, hardware maintenance etc.).
- Oversee the secure procurement, implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs.
- Oversee and evaluate effectiveness of current technology. Monitor staff feedback and issues; implement changes where necessary.
- Collaborate and implement recommendations based on security and operational audits
- Oversee project management for IT-related undertakings, including clear capture of business requirements, provision of functional deliverables, milestone planning, and project post mortems.
- Assist in developing and managing a budget for technology, IT services, and personnel.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure efficient and cost-effective acquisition of technology purchases; oversee warranties and service agreements.
- Develop business cases and RFPs for project implementation to meet strategic goals
- Create status reports as required; present findings to senior management.
You and Your Experience:
- You have a minimum five years of Information Technology experience.
- You have Cisco CCNA or equivalent network certifications.
- You have Microsoft or VMware virtualization certification or experience (asset).
- You have proficiency with VPN networks, wireless, firewalls, encryption, and other aspects of network security technologies.
- You are experienced in leading projects and following project methodologies (PMP certification an asset).
- You have sound leadership, staff management, and teambuilding skills.
- You have a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- You have strong negotiation and prioritization skills
- You have effective communication skills and have the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization (technical and non-technical audience).
- You have strong customer service and trouble shooting skills.
Meet Access Credit Union:
Access Credit Union is a Manitoba Top Employer located in Southern Manitoba with 19 locations, over 52,000 members, 260 employees and almost $3 billion in assets under administration. We support an engaged, highly competent staff inspired to achieve their personal best while reflecting our mission, vision and values.
To be an innovative, financially sound credit union dedicated to high standards of member service and supportive of the communities we serve.
To be the leading provider of financial services in Southern Manitoba.
Our Core Values
Member and Employee Focused
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.jobs.peoplefirsthr.com or by emailing your resume (on MS WORD format) in confidence to Billy Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact Billy Stewart at (204) 938-4048.