Can you troubleshoot any Windows 10, Office 365 or Exchange related issues? Do you want to grow your career with one of Winnipeg’s top IT service providers?
One of our clients is seeking an experienced technical support resource to troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analyses to support their local clients. As part of team of technical resources, you will have the time, tools, and mandate to address issues completely, with a focus on quality. Support tickets will range from simple connectivity issues to desktop and OS questions, and more complex environment-based requests. If you cannot find a resolution, you will have the support and guidance of the tier-2 team.
This company offers the right person chances for advancement within the technical and client-facing roles, as well as progressive leadership opportunities once you have proven yourself in the environment.
We thank all who apply; however, only candidates currently located in Manitoba will be considered for this role.
What You Will Do:
• Support a mix of Windows environments (Win7, Win8, Win10, O365, etc.)
• Investigate connectivity, desktop, and end-user technical issues
• Support MS Exchange and Active Directory for clients
• Provide root cause analysis reports and work to identify potential issues before they become problems
• Provide timely and professional customer service to clients and end users
• 3+ years of experience in a technical role supporting small and medium-sized offices
• 2+ years of experience with Active Directory
• Detailed knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, as well as Office 365
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science or information systems preferred
• Any of the following certification an asset: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP Server Administrator or MCITP Server Enterprise)
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15099) to Ian McLeod