Have you met UnionWare? They are a Winnipeg software company going on quite the ride of growth in a unique, modern and creative office setting. And they are looking for some great people to join them for that ride.
To join them, you’ll need to be an experienced Web Developer. More importantly, you’ll need to enjoy the ride and to do so you’ll need to fit in with their informal culture of hard/smart work, laughter, cards at lunch, hack weeks, games nights, coffee, birthday cake, and stepping up when you see a need.
If you are a Web Developer who has experience implementing design and analysis focused on product development and you enjoy working with high energy and a driven team, then UnionWare could be a great fit for you.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Developing, building and improving websites and software.
- Architecting, writing & testing custom ASP.NET and SQL code.
- Meeting with other Developers to review code examples and standards.
- Working directly with the Client Services department in assisting with client concerns.
In order to be considered, you’ll need:
- Completion of post-secondary education in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Web Developer.
- Hands on experience in .NET and SQL (VB, C#, and/or ASP.NET Web Forms. MVC an asset.)
- Analytical skills along with being able to conceptualize, design and analyze.
- Familiarity with Agile software development and Kanban would be an asset.
- Understanding of Mobile App Development (iOS or Android) considered a benefit.
What does UnionWare have to offer you?
- A modern, creative and open concept office.
- Time to recharge.
- In-house gym and personal trainer.
- Profit sharing
- Hack weeks and game nights.
UnionWare develops software specifically for unions. Their technologies and tools are intuitive and allows their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership.
UnionWare has three things: an integrated set of union specific software modules, an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate these organizations at every stage of growth.
They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all types and sizes across Canada, the United States and Australia.
How to Apply: