We are looking for project stewards to join our team! What is a project steward? It is someone that loves to work with people in a collaborative way; guiding, coaching, advising, helping with roadblocks, and generally assisting a team with staying on track!
Our projects stewards are part of the team at Protegra Software Studios partnering with business and entrepreneurs to solve problems, design innovative software enabled solutions and build businesses that improve the lives of our clients and the larger community.
- possess technical skills or have a technical background
- naturally have a collaborative leadership style
- have experience leading teams and possess project management skills
- understand and employee Agile methods
- enjoy solving business problems and doing things that no one else has done before
- understand and have embraced Jobs-to-be-Done thinking and utilized it to solve business problems and build software solutions
- approach new ideas and problems in an open-minded, collaborative, and supportive way
If you have said yes to the items above, then let us know you are interested in learning more!
Please send resumes to HR@protegra.com