Are you a strong problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced IT environment? If you have a keen eye for detail, here is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
As a Quality Assurance Test Analyst, you will participate in all stages of the software testing process, from establishing test cases and planning test strategies, through to execution. The ideal candidate for this position must be adaptable – someone who can learn quickly and deliver on QA projects efficiently. This role offers the added opportunity to lead testing automation initiatives, as the industry continues to move away from manual testing. As such, candidates must have strong knowledge of automated testing and experience using multiple tools and strategies to execute on automated test plans.
This company prefers candidates be currently located in Winnipeg, as they are not open to assisting with relocation at this time. As this team runs in an Agile environment, remote work is not possible.
What you will do:
• Specify, prepare, and execute test cases and scenarios
• Identify and report on defects to development teams using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Prepare status reports and test summaries
• Work independently and raise issues as needed
• Where possible, identify potential automation opportunities
• 3+ years of experience with defect and test management tools
• 3+ years of experience testing web applications, including UI, API’s and cross-browser compatibility; mobile experience would be an asset
• 2+ years of experience automating QA testing
• 1+ year of experience with load and performance testing
• 1+ year of experience working with TFS
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14552) to Ian McLeod