This is not your typical project management role: If you want to define IT processes within a shared project management office (PMO), deliver on a major ERP project, and foster the next group of project managers, read on about this unique opportunity.
First, as this company’s key Senior Project Manager, you will establish best practices for a formalized PMO, adopting the strategies that work best in their environment.
Second, the Senior Project Manager will lead a major ERP changeover as well as other key projects. This role requires enterprise-level experience leading projects within a corporate PMO, specifically projects involving 100+ people, with budgets of $10 million or more, and having timelines measured in quarters or years.
Finally, you will support vendor management and the creation of service level agreements. If you are a delivery-focused professional who will commit to shaping this company’s PMO for the long term, we want to speak with you.
Note: We are open to candidates willing to relocate to Winnipeg for this opportunity; however, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada.
What You Will Do:
• Lead large scale projects through the PMLC (40% to 60% of the job)
• Project manage a critical ERP implementation (20% to 40% of the job)
• Establish best practices for a formalized PMO (20% of the job)
• Facilitate on-going development and change management within the project management team
• 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager leading enterprise-level projects
• 8+ years of experience managing business and technical stakeholders
• 5+ years of experience leading projects of $10 million or more, with distributed teams
• Proven ability to ask important questions, especially “why?”
• 2+ years of experience with ERP systems and leading end-to-end implementations would be a large asset
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15066) to Ian McLeod