Friesens is looking for a software developer who is passionate about developing software, self-motivated and takes pride in their work; someone who has a continuous improvement mindset and enjoys a variety of tasks, is a fast learner and enjoys working as part of a team.
Company: Friesens Corporation
Location: Altona, Manitoba
Employee Type: Full time, permanent
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Work in collaboration with other developers and business stake holders on software projects
- Build applications from the user interface through to the database using industry best practices
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Completed or enrolled in a Professional Information Technology designation
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C# / VB.NET, SQL Server and Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, self- motivated, creative and works well with others
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
From humble beginnings in 1907, we’ve grown into the premier short run book manufacturer and packaging specialist in Canada. We’re proud to produce amazing print and packaging for top publishers, schools, and manufacturers around the world.
Cover letters and resumes may be submitted online at www.friesens.com/careers. Cover letters may be addressed to Jim Hoeppner, Vice President of Information Technology.
Deadline for submission of applications/resumes is August 30, 2019