SYSTEMS ANALYSTIT – Winnipeg, Manitoba
ID Fusion is looking for a full-time Systems Analyst. Do you love to help other people solve problems? Are you looking to be a key contributor in a fast paced and growing company? Are you the type of person who loves to move the needle?
As a Systems Analyst, your top priority is to build strong and trusted relationships with our customers. As a key client-facing team member and trusted advisor, you identify business and technology problems and work with our solution design team to solve those problems. You will often work closely with several cross-functional teams in product and business development to help deliver exceptional solutions.
We use a variety of technologies to meet our clients’ needs from Java, .Net, iOS and Android to Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce to only name a few. If you have broad technical knowledge coupled with a drive to research and learn, we would love to meet with you!
- Liaise with clients, business representatives and other professionals to analyze the business needs of clients and stakeholders to identify business problems.
- Evaluate opportunities for process re-design based on best practices and work with architects to propose solutions
- Be involved in business case development as well as co-ordination/facilitation of user sessions and group meetings.
- Liaise with technical staff on the development and actualization of the requirements.
- Using best practices, facilitate research, planning, costing and implementation of business solutions to provide technical expertise and leadership in the assessment and development of software applications
- Assist the business to translate business requirements to business models and solutions.
- Provide client consulting and technical support services on project implementation
- Support in the estimation of project effort, costs and timelines
- Lead project engagements providing project leadership to local and remote team members.
- Participate as a team member in cross-functional and cross-organizational teams
- Liaise with project team to execute stakeholder communication plan.
- Develop and deliver support and training materials
As our part of our Solution and Consulting Team, you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- You have strong team leadership and presentation skills complimented by a successful track record in building credibility and creating consensus.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty/unknowns and resourceful in conducting independent research
- You can work autonomously; self-prioritizing and managing your time, switching between multiple projects and environments as required, to deliver high-value services.
- You have an impeccable attention to detail and focus on quality.
Required Job Skills:
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional specifications
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Proven presentation and communication skills with client executives
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Proven consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesign
- Systems implementation skills include requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effective and build professional relationships with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education and evidence of related experience
ID Fusion is proud to be a Manitoba Indigenous owned and operated company. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: Women, Indigenous Peoples, Visible Minorities and Persons with a Disability.