Reporting to the Manager, Technology Infrastructure Services, the Technical Lead – ERP leads all functions related to technical planning, design, configuration, integration, operation and support of ERP systems.
As the Tier III support contact, the incumbent’s objective is to assist the Senior Problem Analyst in identifying the root cause of problems and consequently prevent incidents to the Service Desk.
• Design, and lead the implementation and integration of ERP systems. Apply Enterprise Architecture principles, standards, and methodology to ensure effective solution design.
• Participate as the senior technical resource on project teams.
• Design, draft and maintain system and infrastructure documentation, including build, configuration and recovery.
• Design ERP system components and deliver projects on budget, on time, and in scope.
• Manage ERP systems, including capacity, firmware/software releases, system configuration and maintenance.
• Provide guidance and support to Computer Operations and Senior Technical Specialist – ERP on maintaining ERP systems and integration.
• Maintain system documentation, including build, configuration and recovery.
• Create and modify procedures and standards as required.
• Recommend and make adjustments to production systems to improve and maintain service levels and support Computer Operations with implementation.
• Schedule and execute System Change Requests.
• Troubleshoot, resolve, and document Tier III incidents. Provide internal IT support. Escalate to external service providers as required.
• Backup/recover organizational services/systems in a timely manner as dictated by recovery objectives, and document all actions and resolutions.
• Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Completion of a recognized degree or diploma program in an IT related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
• A minimum of nine (9) years’ experience in an IT support and service delivery role supporting enterprise class systems and applications.
• Proven experience in superior customer service delivery and support.
• Proven project coordination experience.
• Continuous upgrading and learning is required to remain current in information technology.
• The core competencies for this position include achieving quality results, adaptability/managing change, communication, customer service, decision making and problem solving, integrity and building trust, teamwork and cooperation and valuing diversity. These competencies are deemed important for the success of the position and organization.
• Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
Bargaining Unit: MGEU
Location: Milt Stegall Drive
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.mbll.ca/jobs or by submitting a resume and application to:
Mail: Human Resources
1555 Buffalo Place
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2X1
All applications are due by: October 10, 2017.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.