TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Play a critical role in the growth of this leading IT company in Manitoba. The Technical Services Manager will have a hand in nearly all aspects of the business, specifically managing tier 1 and 2 support technicians and supporting the pre-sales team.
You will be tasked with overseeing the analysis, design, and delivery of IT solutions to a variety of customers, primarily small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) that use a mixture of on-premise and cloud-based technology.
This role is truly about relationship building. You will be involved with customers from day one, first with discovery, then with delivery and support. Ensuring positive relationships will enable support teams to focus on their tasks, while you keep a keen eye on the big picture. As such, this role needs to be technical enough to understand what teams require, with the leadership experience to keep all moving pieces together. If you have a track record of fostering business relationships, with both clients and with staff, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide daily direction to technical support and pre-sales teams
* Identify and resolve external and internal challenges (technical, team dynamics, customer service etc.)
* Work with clients to develop and deliver seamless solutions
* Oversee technical aspects of customer projects, but focus on big picture items
* 10+ years of IT experience working through IT initiatives (e.g. SDLC, service-level agreements)
* 7+ years of relationship management experience, specifically with clients, and vendors
* 5+ years of experience managing teams using a variety of methodologies
* Proven ability to influence technical and non-technical staff on the direction of projects
* 3+ years of experience working on infrastructure-related projects (e.g. cloud solutions, hosting, data back-ups, and complex integrations)
* 2+ years of experience working with SMB’s, with a strong understanding of how these companies operate
* Post-secondary education related to business, management, or information technology
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well established Manitoba-based company
* Lucrative pay structure
* Recognized nationally for exceptional workplace culture
* Company achieving rapid revenue growth year-over-year
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15431) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.