iQmetrix Dropship Services team is looking for a product manager to help propel our dropship services offering. As Product Manager, you will work with leading Suppliers and Distribution professionals, technology vendors, and clients. This is a unique opportunity to help define a new class of solutions focused on bringing a new channel of virtual inventory into physical retail stores.
Reporting to the VP Products you will:
- Continuously evaluate opportunities within customer touchpoints to design and launch services that delight customers, and drive bottom-line value to their business
- Use and develop your customer engagement experience, domain expertise, and entrepreneurial skills
- Own all of iQmetrix Dropship experience services
- Be included in key decision making with integrated product leadership teams.
- Lead short and long term planning for your product based on the strategy you will have set with the help of your team and the VP of Product
- Own responsibility for all of its metrics and guiding its vision
- Connect and collaborate with the roles you need to fashion delightful experiences for our customers, deeply empathizing with their needs and goals
- Act as a multi-faceted generalist role that requires collaboration across the entire company; on any given day, you might be doing market research, conducting interviews, creating financial business cases, working with vendors or engaging with partners.
- Support marketing, sales, and technical support initiatives with your skills and customer empathy to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. Craft messages, launch campaigns, gather feedback, and analyze results.
- Process Business Requirements into functional specifications, and align with an engineering team to ensure technical design and the technical output satisfies the defined market need.
- Communicate with all areas of the company, serving as both the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, including working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Owned product management for a successful product and delivered at least one product through the entire product life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Past experience with structured, hypothesis driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation
- Strong in Excel, ability to create models and simulators for recurring-revenue based business models
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Worked in a fast paced AGILE development environment.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Flexible, creative and open to feedback
- Knowledge of Dropship services a must.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.