iQmetrix is a leading provider of end-to-end retail solutions. You can find our software in stores across North America, including local stores like Tbooth, MTS, and Superstore. Our company values center around an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on speed and agility, innovation, quality and customer service. We support community-building events and causes, like Habitat for Humanity, the Heart & Stroke Foundation’s Big Bike, and Ladies Learning Code to name a few, because we believe in reaching out, taking part and giving back. It’s a big part of who we are.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. Our Winnipeg office recently relocated to a brand new, beautiful office in the heart of downtown, across from the MTS Centre. We have free fitness classes, hobby groups for everything from a board game club to ultimate Frisbee and volleyball teams, beer taps, an in-house Street Fighter arcade and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. Our company is currently ramping up to release new products in new markets. Through this continued growth, there are significant opportunities for individuals who are ready to rise to the challenge. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and youthful employees!
Want a glimpse into life in the Q? Check out our blog.
Top 10 Reasons to Join iQmetrix (view the full list)
Peek into our four offices on our Staff Lipdub Video!
Why we love Winnipeg! Navigating Muddy Waters
We’re always looking for creative and innovative people. If feel you can provide value in a different way, we’re happy to work with you in developing a specific role that best utilizes your skill set.
- 3+ years of QA/testing experience;
- Solid experience in writing all kinds of testing documentation;
- Proficiency in analysis and testing of complex business requirements;
- Microsoft Test Manager (or any other bug tracking system) experience;
- Intermediate level experience in using different QA methods and types of testing;
- Experience with diverse software applications and knowledge of commonly accepted principles in user interfaces;
- Strong organizational, analytical, logical, and communication skills;
- Basic understanding of SQL/Databases;
- You’re fun!
- Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) credential;
- Retail and/wireless knowledge;
- Experience in test automation for web and mobile applications;
- Experience in testing POS systems.
- Requirements and User Stories analysis;
- Test documentation creation (test cases, test plans, test strategies);
- Manual functional and regression testing of web, mobile and desktop applications;
- Investigation, reporting, and verifying issues;
- Interaction with business analysts, application developers and application architects to ensure that test cases execution provides complete product coverage.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.