Resolute Technology Solutions Inc.
The Service Centre Specialists are the first point of contact between Resolute (RTS) and their clients. You would be responsible for ensuring that technical incidents and requests for service are logged and assigned accurately according to RTS standards. Are you outgoing and sincerely enjoy delivering customer service that could be described as “elite”? Do you love going above and beyond to make sure clients experience the best service levels? Then this may be a role you will thrive in! Resolute takes pride in the quality they deliver and wants to grow their team with service oriented superstars.
What you will be responsible for:
What you will be responsible for:
- Network experience should include configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of servers, routers, and other related hardware.
- Perform all user account administration and account support tasks as required
- Evaluate and complete administration for security access requests
- Deploy software using manual and/or automated techniques; Creation of deployment packages
- Leading small project efforts.
- Research and identify new hardware and software based on provided specifications
- Recommend & implement options for scripting/automation for standard services. Provide maintenance of these systems.
- Follow technology trends and keep up to date with latest products and offerings
- Respond to email and phone requests for technical assistance through established helpdesk ticketing system
- Perform Level 1 triage/diagnoses of workstation problems reported by end-users and escalate/route issues to the correct resource for further troubleshooting and resolution
- Respond to customer requests for technical assistance through the service desk ticketing system
- Analyze and diagnose workstation problems reported by end-users and formulate viable solutions to satisfy user’s requirements
- Resolve complex end-user issues in consultation with senior consultants, specialists and/or analysts
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with workstation hardware and software
- Assist with providing occasional effective onsite client support, leveraging strong interpersonal skills to exceed client expectations
- Effectively provide technical support within established KPI’s and SLA’s
- Assist with setup and deployment of IT equipment including PCs, phones and peripherals for new employees
- Assist with client data backup and restore systems
- Perform remote desktop support for client, corporate and home office employees
- Assist senior consultants to accomplish assigned projects and/or tasks
- Train users on various “how to” questions regarding software and operating system activities as required
- Receive general direction on key objectives and guidance on complex unconventional problems when required
- Perform user, departmental and corporate office moves and additions
- Ensure Resolute standards and policies are solidly applied throughout the desktop environment
- Recommend improvements to desktop standard policies, processes and procedures for both internal and external clients
- Adhere to standard operational and support procedures
- Assist with building and maintaining deployment images and related process documentation
- Provide on call support as required on a rotational basis
- Support other RTS team members with knowledge sharing, brainstorming, coaching, collaboration, etc. as requested or required
- Actively contribute to the Traction Methodology through quarterly planning and quarterly Rock deliverables
- Demonstrate the principles of exceptional customer service with a focus on critical thinking and effective communication that supports anticipating customer needs
- Technical college diploma, related certificates or equivalent experience and training related to Computing/IT Support
- Experience installing and maintaining personal computers and related hardware, software and other peripherals, providing PC/Mac Support and/or in a Helpdesk environment would all be considered as a major asset. Experience/Knowledge with Microsoft centric products such as Windows, Outlook and Office as well as Office 365 an asset
- Experience/Knowledge with Apple hardware and software products an asset
- Experience/Knowledge with Windows Active Directory for routine changes such as password resets Experience/Knowledge with remote takeover tools and technologies an asset
- Strong troubleshooting/reasoning ability with the ability to communicate effectively in English. French would be an asset.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts, with some ability to troubleshoot simple connectivity between devices Create and maintain support documentation for reference and team building
- Certifications such as MSCA, Network+ and A+ are also a definite asset
- A collaborative and creative work environment that truly values and cares about their employees as people
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and education opportunities
- A fun and inclusive team building environment