SkipTheDishes is seeking a dedicated and driven individual to join our Marketing Team. This role combines designing and implementing marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
We’re looking for a skilled individual with a proven track record of expertise in a similar capacity of responsibility, that is customer-centric. We’re looking for a person who is driven to delight our customers, while supporting the business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
• Craft and execute a strategic roadmap of marketing initiatives that address relevant business opportunities.
• Develop and execute campaigns from start to finish alongside internal stakeholders and agency partners (tasks include creation of marketing brief, creative concepting, agency selection, budget management).
• Forecast impact of marketing campaigns and programs in order to be able to build and maintain a strategic marketing calendar.
• Manage and execute marketing plans for location-specific and market-wide initiatives
• Ensure marketing campaigns are tracked and measured appropriately to demonstrate effectiveness and return of investment.
• Evaluate initiatives against standardized success metrics, provide recap, key learnings, and go-forward plan.
• Partner with Strategic Development/Analytics to establish, report on, and improve KPIs for key customer segments and related campaigns.
• Leads direct reports as well as external partners (core agencies, network of marketing providers) ensuring all marketing communications are consistent with brand guidelines and values.
• Collaborate and gain agreement from all key stakeholders to ensure support for campaign activities and budgets.
• Build strong relationships with business partners to develop a culture of collaboration with a solutions-driven approach. Make decisions that align with overall strategy.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
• 8+ years of proven and progressive direct/product marketing experience (experience in high volume consumable products strongly preferred).
• 3+ years’ experience leading and developing high-performance teams.
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing management experience or equivalent.
• University degree in Marketing, Management, or business related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong planning, analytical and decision-making skills. Proven experience managing comprehensive marketing and media budgets.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units at senior levels within the organization. Skilled at establishing effective partnerships, influence, gain buy-in and build trust with internal business partners.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and respond positively to change, demonstrate adaptability when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
• Customer-obsessed – tenacious about understanding customer behaviours, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deliverables in parallel to efficiently achieve high-quality results.
• High degree of business acumen and understanding of sales promotion and advertising in high volume consumables environment.
• Proven track record of creative problem-solving and developing marketing strategies as well as generating high customer traffic and sales results.
What it’s like to work at Skip:
• Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
• Exposure to leading-edge technology
• Advancement opportunities for high contributors
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory