We’re looking for an organized, outgoing and proactive individual to join our team. As our Partnerships Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work alongside us in serving and supporting the growth of the tech community of Manitoba.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for meeting with both existing and prospective members to determine how ICTAM can best support their growth and success within the ICT sector. This role also entails meeting other organizations within our community to determine how we can partner on technology-related initiatives.
• Take a leading role on member engagement, making member retention and growth a top priority at all times
• Communicate with members, prospective members and potential partners to identify training needs and other ways in which our organization can provide practical, effective support
• Identify ways in which we can expand our network and impact by partnering with others
• Provide friendly, enthusiastic communication to members on a consistent basis
• Oversee all member on-boarding, renewals and member database updates
• Ensure every member feels like a valued part of the tech association
Minimum Experience 5 - 6 years experience customer service/sales
• Extraordinary interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Social media skills are a definite asset, as is writing ability
• An outgoing, energetic personality with a desire to engage others in a way that produces positive outcomes for all
• Superb organizational skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to deadline
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, knowing Adobe suite is preferred
• Familiarity with CRM systems is considered an asset (we use MemberZone)
• Knowledge of Manitoba's ICT industry would be a benefit
• Dynamic, thoughtful, creative, confident, friendly, resourceful and adaptable
• Current Manitoba driver’s license required
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Position closes on Monday, December 10, 2018 at noon.
ICTAM, the Information Communication and Technologies Association of Manitoba, is a non-profit, member-based organization working to grow Manitoba’s thriving tech community. To learn more, please visit www.ictam.ca