In this role you will be contributing to the big picture, as you will be responsible for building one of the most important parts of our business but you will have many roadblocks; so we are looking for a confident communicator with excellent problem solving and time management skills. The ideal candidate will have an in depth understanding of e-commerce and will understand the needs of our merchants as you will manage the release flow of new features, prioritize the backlog of development ideas and implement release processes. Essentially, when a new feature for an app is identified, It will be up to you and your team to determine what gets done first, and how everything should be broken down. We believe in providing our teams with a lot of responsibility and autonomy, but this isn’t your typical work place - we require a high level of initiative and contribution. Are you up for the challenge?
- Belief in our core values
- A true ambition to help people and see their businesses succeed. If they succeed, we succeed.
- Comfort talking about development, specifically how tech and API’s work. You don’t necessarily need to know a programming language, but you should have a solid understanding of how things work so you can contribute and keep up with your development team
- Being passionate about concise tech documentation! This role will be responsible for the public API documentation that allows our partners to easily integrate with our apps
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms both established and up and coming
- The proven ability to research, identify, and find valuable solutions for new opportunities or gaps in the market
- Have a deep understanding of our customers and what they need to be successful
- Exceptional and proven problem solving skills within the eCommerce space
- Experience leading a team, or leading an initiative with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to thrive and maintain organization in an environment with many moving parts
- Experience in creating and managing the overall product roadmap, scoping development requirements, and keeping your team accountable to timelines and results
- Willingness to learn new software, programs, skills, and technical languages as required
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Great written and verbal communication skills are essential to ensuring multiple teams are all on the same page
- Ability to visually communicate when necessary. (wireframes, diagrams, storyboards, etc.)
- Being a generally awesome human being. We want someone cool to work with. it makes the office a better place for everyone
Other skills that will get you far:
- Minimum 3-year prior Product Management, Project Management or Business Analyst experience in the tech field
- A Computer Science or Engineering degree is a plus, as is relevant work experience
- A background in Design
- A background in Development
- Experience creating a new product, developing an app or software, or running a business is incredibly valuable
At Bold, we work hard and we play hard! If you are a potential Builder and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other!
We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out. Go above and beyond when you apply so you don’t get lost in the mix. Talk about a cool project you’ve done, drop us a link to your github or portfolio if applicable, or just impress us with your personality.
Show us that you have what it takes to be Bold! Apply now!