(Resolute Technology Solutions are leading this search on behalf of their client)
Due to strong growth, our client is adding a Project Manager to the team! They are looking for experience in managing software development projects with multiple concurrent feature streams, as well as partner integrations involving Single Sign-On (SSO) and data import/export. The proprietary software is built with multi-tiered, SaaS architecture using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#, and SQL Server as the backend, as well as a combination of commercial and open-source client-side components.
What you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for creating project plans using estimates from developers and tracking progress and scope changes.
• Coordination of resources for projects.
• Ensuring compliance with internal documentation standards and internal and external reviews for privacy, security and performance.
• Recommend and implement appropriate project management software and tools.
• Act as point of contact for integration projects with clients, often involving a few partners.
• Overall responsibility for migrating from an existing issue management system to Jira.
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum of 7 years project management experience, with a minimum of 5 years in software development projects.
• Experience with project management principles and tools (MS Project).
• Experience in defining, implementing and assisting in project methodology.
• Strong self-motivation, multi-tasking on multiple projects, and the ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
• Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail, organization skills and tenacity.
• Very strong written and verbal communications skills.
Considered an asset:
• Certification (PMP) is desired, but not required.
• Experience with web development.
• Experience with JIRA issue management: general use, workflow, ideally with experience setting up an initial JIRA roll-out.
• Experience with web security standards (OWASP), privacy standards (HIPPA, GDPR, PIPEDA, etc.), Open Auth 2, are all assets
What you can expect in return:
• Competitive salaries
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Excellent working conditions
• A diverse workforce
• Employees are valued for their individual skills and attributes
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.