As the Senior Software Developer you will:
• Manage new software build projects through to completion.
• Define the technical architecture of new software to integrate with existing programs.
• Create a scalable prototype of new software and gather feedback to make adjustments.
• Develop and implement project standards, operations guides, and project tools.
• Deliver clean, tested, and verified code as well as review others code.
• Assign work to co-developers to ensure project estimates are met.
• Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the team.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and train others on how they can improve business.
You and Your Experience:
• You have at least 5 years of experience in software development.
• You have a degree in Computer Science or an equivalent of education and experience.
• You understand business requirements and functions from an IT perspective.
• You are an expert in a wide range of technical areas, particularly in:
• Type Script
• You are experienced in C#, SQL, ORM and other backend technologies.
• You may have experience as a full stack developer, although it is not required.
Benefits of the organization:
• Casual & accessible corporate culture
• Coaching & development system
• Monthly and quarterly town hall meetings
About IBEX and Inclusion System:
IBEX provides payroll solutions to small businesses in the Winnipeg area, so their clients are able to focus on what they love. On every desk at IBEX is a framed quote, a reminder of what matters to them as a company: to show care in all you do, take your work seriously, act like your mama’s watchin, don’t be a jerk, and most importantly, to have fun and enjoy the ride. IBEX prides itself on its people focused, laid back culture meant to bring out the best in every employee.
Inclusion System is a solution IBEX provides to un-busy their clients’ lives. Providing solutions for scheduling, time tracking, payroll, HR and reporting all in one place, Inclusion System gives time back to their clients.
To submit your candidacy:
Please apply online at jobs.peoplefirsthr.com or by emailing you resume in confidence to Daniel Gurevich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this career opportunity please call Daniel Gurevich at 204.940.3986.