- Ability to proactively and efficiently solve complex web related problems as they occur
- Nice person with a nice attitude.
- You should be a creative go-getter with strong conceptual skills and 'out of the box' thinking. You work and play well with others and are: quick, meticulous, responsible, reliable, and well organized with solid production and web capabilities.
- A post-secondary degree, diploma in the fields of web design / programming, multi-media or similar •
- 1 or more years of website development experience
- A strong design capability with a good sense of style
- Familiarity with open source CMS technologies
- Strong portfolio illustrating breadth and depth of web experience
- Knowledge of web development tools / content management systems
- Research / problem-solving skills
- Team player able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Organized self-starter with the ability to follow direction
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced team environment
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service marketing agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are interested in learning more about us, see our website and social channels for additional information or call Kelly Bruce at 204.474.1654.
If you are looking for a great team to work with and learn, send us your stuff.
Deadline: Open till filled.
Attention: Kelly Bruce